AC Not Working in Hawthorne
AC Not Working in Hawthorne? Now that’s a problem! Summer is here and being indoors without a working air conditioner can make it hard to do anything. Luckily, if your AC not working there are solutions to every problem.
Below are a couple of reasons why your AC may not be properly working:
- Something may be wrong with the wiring – If this is the case it is best to call in someone to fix the faulty wiring situation. It can cause a serious fire hazard.
- Refrigerant may be low – If you notice that your refrigerant gets low too quick it may because of a leak from your AC unit.
- Fan is not working – If the outside fan isn’t working it could be a problem. This fan conveys the heat from your house to the outside air. If the fan is not taken care of the compressor could possibly be damaged.
- Outside is not working – If you have central AC, you most likely have an outside unit. If this is the case you may be experiencing loss of power, contractor problems, or even having an issue with the thermostat.
- Frozen coils – If the coil(s) are frozen it could be because of the airflow. This happens because there may be some blockage in the air filters.
These listed above aren’t unusual things that happen. This can happen to anyone at any time. Luckily, there are solutions that can be used to fix these problems and we, AireCool Mechanical, are here to help in anyway possible.
If you or someone you know is experiencing problems with AC Not Working in Hawthorne or anywhere in the area. Call us and we will schedule an appointment to send our technicians to give you an estimate and advise you on your options.
Follow us on Facebook!